3000 Windy Hill Rd SE, Ste. 148 (Salon #207), Marietta, GA 30067
*Available by Appointment.
Please arrive at your appointment with clean skin.
Do not consume any alcohol or caffeine on the day of, or 24 hours before your Microblading procedure as they are blood thinners.
Avoid taking any Fish Oil, Multi-Vitamins, Nutritional Shakes, or “Hair, Skin, Nail” supplements 48-hours prior to the procedure.
Avoid Chemical Peels, Microdermabrasion or other invasive facials 3 weeks prior to treatment.
Discontinue the use of Vitamin A/Retinol, skin “brightening” products and AHAs 2 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after your procedure. (After your brows have healed, you must avoid the use of these products on the eyebrow area to prevent premature fading).
NO botox for a minimum of 2 weeks prior to treatment.
Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Advil/Ibuprofen 48 hours before your procedure – Tylenol is OK.
*Please note that during your menstrual cycle you may have increased sensitivity.
Following the below after-care instructions carefully will give you the best possible results for your skin type and promote good healing.
The day of/after your Microblading procedure:
Gently dab your freshly tattooed brows with a damp cotton pad to remove any excess lymph and previously applied after-care cream. Next, with a clean Q-tip, re-apply a very thin layer of the after-care cream. Repeat this process twice on the day-of to keep the wound clean and avoid scab formation. Please make sure that your hands are clean before touching your brows.
DO NOT rub, pick, scratch or peel the healing area during the healing process. Let the scabs fall away naturally.
– Avoid water on the eyebrows for at least 7 days or until healed.
– Try to avoid sleeping on your face/brows for the first 10 days.
– Do not apply any makeup or skincare products on the treated area for 2 weeks after the treatment.
– Keep your bangs/hair pulled back and away from the eyebrow area for the first 10 days.
– Avoid direct sun exposure and tanning beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after your procedure.
– Avoid working out to prevent sweating.
– Avoid facial massage, pool, sauna, steam rooms, hot showers and/or hot baths for 3 weeks.
*Once the brows have fully healed you may go about your regular activities.